Working Student in Business Development (m/f)
Located in Hamburg
FLIO is looking for a talented working student in its Business Development department.
FLIO is the most used airport app in the world connecting hundreds of thousands of passengers with airports, retailers, brands, and airlines. For now, FLIO is mainly active in Europe and North America. But this year we already doubled our user basis and are currently entering new markets like Russia, India, and China.
To further grow our sales pipeline we are looking for enthusiastic people that can support our growth around the world.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparation of Sales Materials and Presentations
- Sales outreach and sales pitches to new clients
- Prepare quotes and contracts
- Uploading campaigns and content for won clients (restaurants, outlets, brands, airports)
- Monitoring performance and creating client reports with the opportunity to learn various analytical tools like Mixpanel and adjust.
- Take over the responsibility for our new B2B website (no programming skills required): Concept, content, layout, execution
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Background in business, economics, business informatics, or marketing
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for start-ups and the technology space, a self-starter and keen to grow
- Organised, disciplined and patient
- Computer literate – MS Office suite, general digital know-how
- An interest in all things digital
- Enrolled in a German university for at least one more year
What’s on offer?
- A thriving, young, ambitious, and very international team
- A truly collaborative environment, flat hierarchy, and open communication
- Challenging assignments along with direct responsibilities
- A nice office in Hamburg HafenCity with convenient transport connections, free coffee and drinks.
If you got interested in our team, product and company, To apply: please send your application letter with your CV subject ‘Working Student in Business Development’ to: Julian Sandbrink, firstname.lastname@example.org
FLIO, Hongkongstrasse 7, 20457 Hamburg, Germany