Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Located in London
FLIO is a true innovator in creating the first global airport app.
FLIO is a start up with two offices in Hamburg and London. FLIO is the only global airport app in the marketplace, providing a one stop source for all airport needs, eliminating the need to download multiple airport related apps for multiple journeys.
Since official launch FLIO has gone from strength to strength, providing a digital marketplace for airports (Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Hamburg Airport, Athens Airport…) airlines (easyJet), retailers (HMS Host, SSP, Heinemann) and travel retail brands (L’Oreal, Estée Lauder, Mondelez…).
FLIO officially launched towards the end of 2015, and has become THE global app for frequent passengers, culminating in a highly successful round of funding in H2, 2017 – leaving the company sufficiently funded.
What you’ll do:
The successful applicant will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook. They will possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver against the businesses engagement and revenue goals.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and be flexible, pro-active and willing to act on their own initiative. They will thrive in a growing business and want to be part of the FLIO success story. The role will report to the Commercial Director to strategically spot and acquire new partners across the aviation sector, including airports, airlines, OTA’s, airport tenants and travel retail brands.
FLIO is looking for candidates who can grow with the company and once we have exceptional talent on board, our preference is always to promote from within and reward our staff accordingly.
Who you are/attributes:
- Self-Starter – ability to strategically plan approach and prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner and presentation skills
- Great at growing existing relationships and retaining business
- Entrepreneurial knack of bringing new ideas to the table, to help drive commercial revenue
- Highly energetic personality – a motivator and up seller
- Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals and targets set
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills – Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create a collaborative atmosphere within the team while achieving key objectives
- Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
- Attitude – positive, can-do and adaptable
- Capable in the use of Excel/Numbers
- Experience in the use of MixPanel, Prosperworks or other CRM platforms
- Manage a pool of existing accounts/partners, ensuring their needs and expectations are met/exceeded
- Support Commercial Director daily from a reporting, content, account management perspective
- Ensure existing accounts/partners receive the required level of reporting on the performance of FLIO platform
- Up-sell to existing accounts/partners at every appropriate opportunity
- Actively grow partner portfolio via phone, email and face2face, reach out and secure meetings across the following sectors:
- Airports – utilising FLIO as own app or complementary app
- Travel Retail Brands – sell native advertising proposition to TR brands
- Hit targets regularly in order to accelerate growth of business
- Work with the BD Team and Commercial Director to establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, for revenue generating opportunities across sector
- Provide on-going updates to Senior Management, specific to pipeline and feedback from existing partners/accounts
- Ability to deliver first class presentations, that are persuasive and compelling
- Communicate new product opportunities, enhancements, feedback gathered through partner conversations
- Oversee the creative process for customer campaigns where not provided by content team, make recommendations
If you got interested in our team, product and company, please send your application and CV along to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject „Account Manager / Business Development Manager“.