Located in Hamburg or Kiev
FLIO is a true innovator in creating the first global airport app.
We run development with a team of distributed developers for iOS, Android and our own Rails backend. Do you love mouth-watering user-experience, fantastic design and want to work with a fun team? Do you have the desire to build beautiful and useful apps that people around the world actually use? Then FLIO might be for you!
We are looking for an App Store Optimization (ASO) specialist to work with us in Hamburg.
What you’ll do:
- Research keywords (multiple languages) and competition to improve results
- Optimize and analyse keywords to increase store visibility through search
- Optimize the conversion of the stores presence , including creatives
- Update localised store presence for new feature releases
- Track app store ranking and improve it
- Manage and improve Apps ratings (reviews, storytelling, feedback channel, etc.)
- Test, test, test (A/B Testing)
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of user acquisition and/or data-oriented marketing experience
- Creativity and eagerness for experimentations. Knowledge applying A/B Testing
- Knowledge of ASO tools, such as AppAnnie, Sensor Tower
- Proficiency in English. Excellent writing skills (SEO oriented)
- Experience working with data. Good analytical and communication skills with data-driven mindset
- Organized, detail-oriented and work well independently
- Team player with great motivation and willingness to learn
- Interest in new technologies for mobile internet
- Likes to work in a highly dynamic startup with plenty of room for own ideas
What we offer:
- A young, fun and highly motivated team with flat hierarchy and open communication
- Full-time position with flexible working hours
- Challenging assignments along with direct responsibilities
- A nice office in Hamburg HafenCity with convenient transport connections, free coffee and drinks
- Competitive salary. The opportunity to help changing the world
- Career development in the mobile apps development industry
If you got interested in our team, product and company, please send your application and CV along to email@example.com with the subject „ASO specialist“.